Isolearn Education Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Information is collected so that we may process your orders and to provide the best possible service.
Isolearn Education Ltd, may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01-10-2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We collect information:
- when you register on this site,
- request our services and/or provide us with your personal details (for example your name, contact details, e-mail address etc.);
- from your usage of the site,
- from any other information you may post on the site, e-mail and/or otherwise send to us.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and delivery of goods and services
- We may use the information to improve and develop our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, important changes to our website, new services and other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We do not take, note, hold any information pertaining to your electronic Payment Details. When you are ready to “Checkout” you will be directed to a secure site secured and operated by Sagepay. Please refer to “Payment Details”.
- If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email addresses and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and phone.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Cookies are also used on this site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the Web pates you request) can be sent to you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may, however, disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for purposes set out in the Policy or for purposes approved by you for example we may share personal information only to the extent that it is necessary in order to process transactions or provide services you have requested. Should our business enter into a joint venture and/or is sold to and/or is merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners and/or owners. We may also use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- Should you decide that you do not wish to be contacted in the future by Isolearn Education Ltd then please let us know.
- We will treat as confidential any information you may provide to us.
A Special Note About Children:
Children are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children (under the age of 16) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information?
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 by emailing us at the usual address. A small fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.